Monday, December 24, 2007

I do not believe in coincidence

This just hit my inbox and what timing. I just cleaned Cassie's room, let me just say it was unbearable, it gets this way all the time. Everything is dumped out and you can't walk in the room without stepping on something. Yes I clean it when I *need* it clean, she usually starts to help once I get going, trust me I realize this is my issue. Anyway I just cleaned it after it being a disaster for some time, I can let it go a bit... unclench, pull that stick out, splinter by splinter...

OK! It is a complete disaster again, the neighbor kids came over today and that's all she wrote.

Well I admit it makes me cranky, WHY? Because I am pre-menstrual now and have so much to do. Don't I always have so much to do what does being pre-menstrual have to do with it??

Because everything is just worse then, right!?

Presents to wrap, cookies to bake, house to clean, laundry to do, oh and on top of that we have had sickness here this week. Jason got sick Tuesday and it is slowly making it's rounds. I refuse to get it, of course :) I have been taking Oil of Oregano since Friday and praying hard!

I just went to my Homeopath on Saturday and she is prescribing a new remedy for me, we are still looking for my simillimum, this will be the 3rd one I will try. I haven't used it yet because I have been taking Oil of O and just having coffee a few more times.

I have to give up coffee again, I can have it on occasion but not daily. I didn't drink it for a whole year and have just been enjoying it since June, I don't care as long as I get better :)

Enough rambling here is Scott Noelle:


THE DAILY GROOVE ~ by Scott Noelle
www.enjoyparenting.com/dailygroove

:: An Unconditional Icebreaker ::

Here's a game you can play the next time you're
bothered about some unwanted behavior or conditions,
especially if you're just beginning to practice the
Art of Unconditionality...

First, step back for a minute or so and imagine having
the conditions exactly as you desire. Imagine it
vividly enough that you activate the *feeling* of
having the desired conditions.

For example, say you're annoyed because your child
made a huge mess in the house, and you don't want to
clean it up. So you close your eyes and imagine the
house in perfect order. You might even amplify the
feeling by imagining that someone *else* did the
cleaning for you -- maybe even your child! :-)

Feeling better? Great! Even if you go back to feeling
annoyed the moment you open your eyes, you've proven
that you don't need the outer conditions to change in
order to feel better. How you feel depends only on how
you focus your thoughts.

Imagine that!

http://www.dailygroove.net/unconditional-icebreaker
Feel free to forward this message to your friends!
(Please include this paragraph and everything above.)
Copyright (c) 2007 by Scott Noelle
"Inspiration & Coaching for Progressive Parents"
http://www.ScottNoelle.com
http://www.EnjoyParenting.com

1044 Water Street, Suite 342
Port Townsend, WA 98368
USA
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIxMLOyctCyMbGwMzKxMtEa0TJxM7IwsLA==

No comments: