Monday, September 03, 2007

New friends

We met new friends today, we had a great time visiting and eating. Today I met R(I didn't ask her if I could use her name) and her kids K and L. Our kids all hit it off, I asked Cassie what she thought after they left and she smiled from ear to ear and Brennan was telling me all the things that he and L had in common.

Our other friends came for dinner too and we all hit it off. It was a great day, good food and great company.

I can't believe how fast 6 hours went by, nobody wanted it to end.

R knew just how to charm me, she brought me a bottle of wine :)

I know we will be seeing a lot of each other, as soon as they got home the kids were talking on the phone. It is so awesome how we found each other, God is good!

We had fair trade organic coffee too, just for Valerie who doesn't have time to read my blog but was appalled that I only had one post about coffee, LOL!

I could say a lot but I'm getting tired...

No comments: