Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Help for PMS,Peri-Menopause and hormonal imbalance

Any of my 2 regular readers know that I suffer from hormonal issues.

My holistic doctor recommended an herbal formula called Estro-Logic and progesterone cream.

The key is to use them faithfully.

I have scheduling issues, so the first month I used them when I remembered and if I can refer you to this post you will see I didn't do it right.

Last month I had the best pre-menstrual experience, it was wonderful. I didn't cry once, I only had a few minor issues and I only felt impatient/cranky for a couple days. It came in spurts and it was mild, oh so mild compared to the previous month.

The most important thing was that I didn't cry! No really it was that my blood pressure stayed perfect. Remember I was crying uncontrollably for NO reason, not me, no way, no how.

My blood pressure and heart rate were really high the month before and I was so freakin anxious.

Now I am here to tell you that if you run out of said product your symptoms return with a vengeance.

I have not had my herbs in 8 damn days. I knew I was low, I had to wait until payday to order but because of Christmas my order got stuck on the back burner.

I order from Vitacost and it usually takes 3 days, well it was shipped on the 23rd and I haven't gotten it yet.

I'll get it tomorrow, I checked the tracking.

I was almost going postal today.

I am cranky and impatient, I'm in pain, I'm assuming it's ovulation starting.
I didn't go through this last month.

Note to self...

DON'T EVER RUN OUT OF YOUR HERBS!!!!!!!

Ok I'll be fine, really...

So far my blood pressure is fine.

It's all good, there is nothing wrong with me that a hot bath and wine can't cure :)

1 comment:

unschoolermom said...

I'm sure this is very difficult. I'm sorry you are going through this. I'll be praying. :^)

Kandy