Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping

I started Christmas shopping tonight.

I usually buy most things online because I am not a crowd person and I'm definitely not a shopper.

I didn't have any money until yesterday so online shopping is out unless I want to spend buckoo bucks for shipping.

I live very close to a shopping center that has almost every store I need.

I am very sore and I only went a couple of hours. I do not know how people shop all day.

I admit that I had a pretty good experience, I got some great deals and ran into mostly friendly people.

I am a pretty nice person, no really, just don't cross me...

Ha!

I smile, I open doors or hold them, I say excuse me, thank you etc...

I was met with most people smiling back at me and holding doors, it was a nice surprise.

Maybe I just live in a friendly city.

Last night I went out to coffee and did a little shopping with the homeschool moms that I have been meeting up with.

It is so wonderful that Jared is letting me go out without him. He really is growing up. We just bought him a bed and he has been sleeping in it pretty well. When he wakes up he comes and climbs in bed with me but Jason is usually long gone by then so it's great.

Our bed was getting crowded, he isn't a little baby anymore.

I missed blogging yesterday, so there goes my blog everyday for December NaBloPoMo.

Dang!

I thought I had time but got to my computer at 12:02 am, I just missed it by 2 minutes so I didn't even bother to post last night.

Oh well it's not like I would win anyway...

1 comment:

unschoolermom said...

We began Christmas shopping in September. So we were all done except for a few little things and Christmas dinner (which we got yesterday). I did a lot online as well - my first year doing so. That's neat about Jared and his bed. Taliesin has gone from sleeping in his own room when he was little to sleeping with us, to sleeping on our floor. Now he sleeps on the couch in the living room. He wants a new bedroom set for Easter. Nathanael likes to be with us still. LOL. I'm glad you had a good experience shopping this year! That definitely helps with the Christmas spirit!

Kandy