Tuesday, December 23, 2008

drained

I am so drained from shopping.

I have gone out several nights and I'm exhausted.

I don't know how people shop for fun. My body hurts and I have no energy left.

I am fairly introverted so being out like that makes me need to come home and retreat.

I can't because my kids missed me and need me and I have stuff to do.

I do a lot on any given day, I'm up until 3am usually but I was falling asleep last night in the store.

I'm like I have to get out of here and get some fresh air it's only 10:30pm, I have so much to do.

It feels like I haven't accomplished much, it feels like I don't have everything.

Oh, I don't I just realized one of Brennan's presents never made it home. I have to go back to the store tomorrow with my receipt and hope they believe me and give me another one.

Cookies to bake, gifts to wrap, cleaning to be done and most of all I need to chill out.

I have some weird sinus/eye thing going on, not sure what it is but it is causing me strife.

For anyone who cares, those damn mice are having a buffet at our expense...

A cat is my LAST resort, I'm highly allergic plus we have dogs and guinea pigs.

I've got nothing profound to add to tired to think...

No comments: