Saturday, December 27, 2008

appliances

I am officially appliance challenged.

My toaster oven died about a year ago. I love my toaster oven but it's not a necessity.

My beater died awhile ago, it is possible to bake without one, making whip cream is tricky though.

My vacuum kicked the bucket last month, that is a necessity but I can't get a new one yet. Good thing half of the house has wood floors.

Last night my coffee maker died right in the middle of making a pot while we had company over.

So I did it the old fashioned way and boiled water and poured it through the filter, that was fun.

I can live without some things but I draw the line here.

So today I shall go shopping for a coffeemaker, nothing fancy just one that makes coffee.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Im with you girl! Priorities!

Paige said...

My coffee maker died, too, in December. I'm wanting to go shopping and see if I can find one on sale...and maybe a food processor, too, I've been wishing for one. : )