Monday, May 12, 2008

Today's word

I get the word of the day, surprised? My husband gets a kick out of it because I always use *big* words and my kids speak that way too.

So here is today's word:


Merriam-Webster’sWord of the Day
May 12

iconoclast

\eye-KAH-nuh-klast\
noun


Meaning
1 : a person who destroys religious images or opposes their veneration

*2 : a person who attacks settled beliefs or institutions


OOOHHHLALA I may just be an iconoclast!!!

Break down those walls!

Get out of that box!

LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is great, unschooling is awesome, let's all be who we are and enjoy the journey.

Live, laugh, love, learn and always Rock on!!!

4 comments:

Grace Walker said...

You're awesome and I just had to stop by and tell you that today!! *WOOT* You ROCK!!

Me said...

Your an inspiration, thanks!

Jenny said...

Interestingly, I knew the meaning of that word already. How? There was a Simpson's episode called "Lisa the Iconoclast" and I guess I looked it up or something to see what it meant. (Yes, I am a total goober.)

Hilaree said...

Iconoclasts unite!