Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sweet

Last week Jared was busily working on something that he didn't want me to see and he didn't want any help. He messed up several times and was quite upset, he kept going into the bathroom with paper and scissors. He apparently got it right because on my birthday he called to me and proceeded to pull something out from under my bed. Considering that I felt horrible on my birthday this brought tears to my eyes because I know how hard he worked on cutting it out.


Here are my boys on Mother's Day, it was unseasonably cold, Cassie didn't want her picture taken.


This is Brenny and Jared with Boomer and Petie.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pics and the card brought tears to my eyes--how sweet!
Glad you are feeling well enough to blog again!

justjuls said...

That is a treasure indeed! I love it when they do those little things!