Thursday, May 29, 2008

Left the building

I have been wondering where that clean freak who used to vacuum everyday went.

My house is a mess, I have been out for four days and sick for two weeks, just folded several loads of laundry. The kids did the dishes while I was sick.

The dogs are shedding, stuff is piled up and the kids are strewing their own paths.

My point is I guess I don't really care, so that compulsive cleaner has left the building.

I guess I'll get a maid, maybe a butler. Tonight after dinner I was sitting at the table and I started calling, "Jeeves, oh Jeeves where are you darling."

Told you I'm gone...

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I want a Jeeves, too!

Jenny Cyphers said...

That's funny, the last 3 books that I've read have been PG Wodehouse books, 2 of them with Jeeves....

Donna said...

Your health is way more important than a clean house. Didn't you read my anti-cleaning posts? : )

Maybe we could all chip in on a Jeeves, and he could rotate between houses. I'd be happy to have him one or two days a week.

justjuls said...

Ha ha! I think I am too - things have gotten way more laid back here. I find it helps if I just stay in my room! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel- we have been going swimming 2 times a day nad NOTHING is getting picked up or cleaned or anything- where was that maid- or butler- jeeves would be good - but in the end what does it really matter if stuff is dirty