Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No worries mate

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!


Jared was watching Timon and Pumba and I realized that I really need to embrace this attitude.

I'm sick of expecting things that don't come to fruition.
I'm sick of stress.
I'm sick of worrying.

Actually I'm sick...

Caught something and had a rough day.

So new attitude, one of hope and positive thinking...

Well I can try, again!

It sucks to be such a realist, I just need to deal without worry or expectation.

It is what it is and I have to accept it and move on.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Feel better!

justjuls said...

Those classic Disney movies are deep!
Hope you feel better too!

Erica said...

We were watching Timon and Pumba at that same time!

Feel better!!!

Deanne said...

It's a challenge to keep a good attitude when you feel lousy, isn't it? I hope you're feeling better all around soon! :)

unschoolermom said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Kandy

World Wide Alternative said...

I love your blog...Xxx