Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can we just stay home?

We got home tonight and Jared said, "let's just not go anywhere again except the store and our friends' house."

Is it just us or do others feel cranky, tired and out of sorts when they are gone all day?

We went to girl scouts today, my first time driving there, yes it's freeway and stuff, it's not close.

It wasn't the driving, it was me, I felt all swirly inside and just plain off.

Cassie wanted to go because she hasn't gone in a few months and the siblings can go and play too. So my boys played with some other kids during the meeting.

My dear friend offered to have me follow her to her house which was close and then go home from there. That worked out well because I didn't want to drive in 5:00 pm traffic and there were a few accidents right near where I would have to go.

We hung out for a little bit talking about our hormones, it's not just me :)
It sure is great to have someone to talk to, she is awesome and our kids are good friends.

I felt really anxious today, all day, still do, I think this increased anxiety is hormone related too.

I'm back on my remedy and looking into starting something else next month.

I don't want to feel like this!!!

We are staying home tomorrow.

4 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry you are feeling this way!! Know that you are not alone!

Penny said...

Boy can I relate. I want to stay home today too. :)

Deanne said...

We tend to need a day or more at home to "recover" any time we are out all day too. I don't care if it's normal or not - It's just us. ;)

BTW, what kind of remedy are you using? I've been feeling anxious lately too, and I definitely think it's related to hormones.

Tina said...

Well, we tend to go through days like this also and then we have days of traveling. This past weekend while hubby was off on his hunting trip I had hoped to spend the weekend going going going. Nope.... the teens wanted to stay home ALL three days. Oh well. Sigh.