Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sleep is highly overrated

Forgive me if I have already blogged about this!

I have not slept all week, no I'm not kidding, I mean I fall asleep for a few and wake up or get woken up and can't go back to sleep.

It sucks, I think it is hormonal, I mean I don't sleep well as it is but it seems to be worse pre-menstrual.

It's like I am almost asleep and something keeps me from getting there, it's really ridiculous.

I'm tired, the other night I went to bed early, like midnight, my kids came in several times, dogs barked, I couldn't relax, oh then there was the earthquake...

I blamed the door rattling on Cocoa, poor dog.

I'm telling you the forces are against me, it's stupid, it's a wonder I function at the level I do.

Tonight Jason said I can sleep when I'm dead, so there you have it.

I'm alive and kickin and I just won't go down without a fight!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Ha Ha Ha....and I just posted about my pissy night. Gosh, I need a nap.

justjuls said...

I think we need a girls getaway!
Does wine not help you relax to sleep?