Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh My Gosh!

Let's just say my hormones are telling me something!

I am just feeling indifferent, cranky, restless, crampy, I want to do things but don't feel like doing them, I'm short and easily agitated, my house is a mess, I'm not nesting yet.

I just went and bought some more chocolate, I have some wine left.

If anyone cares, I actually slept last night, well this morning for you normal people.

I went to bed around 3:45 am and the next thing I knew it was 7:15 am and I was still on my back with my eye pillow on my eyes. This means that I didn't move for 3 hours, wow. I even went back to sleep. First real sleep all week :)

Of course it doesn't matter because I have PMS and everything is 10 times worse than it really is!

Really it's just me, I just feel pissy.

I hope I get a good idea to blog about, I do my best stuff when I'm hormonal.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay sleep--not much but at least it was some (said the girl who needs 8 hours)--I don't know how you are functioning and horomones--ugh! Hang in there and keep that wine close!