Sunday, April 06, 2008

Beautiful Day

The sun came out, the sun came out!!!!

All day and was warm in the 70's!

Thanks to whoever gave pudge some peanut butter :)

If you think I'm off my rocker(well I am) you must not have seen Lilo & Stitch.

Jason and Kieran did lots of yardwork, my baby ran the weed eater and mowed, he wasn't big enough last year...growing up on me fast.

I went for a walk and went outside as much as I could and did various things around the house. Nice weather makes me want to clean and declutter and organize, I must be nuts!

Hope you all had a glorious day!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I have the same leanings. Go, go, go.
Clean clean, fix, plant, go. We've also had some great sunny weather. We are no where ready to mow yet. That won't happen for at least a month.

And no, I haven't seen Lilo&Stitch.

Sarah said...

I envy of your weather! Our winter has returned...hopefully, it will be good by tomorrow afternoon as we will be driving over the icy, slushy McKenzie pass. (BLAH>

Blessings,
Sarah
www.fairystitch.blogspot.com
www.ravelry.com/people/knit1felttoo (newfound addiction)