Friday, October 17, 2008

Refrain..who me?

Yes folks it's true, I have been called on refraining from my very strong opinions here. I have refrained all along about public school and mainstream parenting and now politics. I might just need a blog titled Stephanie..Raw and Uncensored because it isn't happening here.

I have held back more than you know, except the few of you who read here and actually know me.

I have been trying to take the attitude of planting seeds and not trying to insult or offend anyone in particular.

As with all public blogs my google hits come from various places searching for different things and they end up here. I know a few blogs I read have posted about the odd hits they get. I do have a few frequent topics that get a lot of readers who aren't unschooling or looking for that kind of message.

My hopes in relating a few of my political beliefs is to plant seeds of doubt in the Obama factor and seeds of hope. We truly can't afford an Obama presidency monitarily or worldwide, I believe terrorists are plotting as we speak.

This post is about the sheer fact that right this minute I have serious PMS, oh yes I do and I'm not even due for a week yet.

My hormones bring on good and bad traits. I am so deliberate in my purpose when it comes to hot buttons and at the same time I have no tolerance for stupidity and little things bother me.

There is an article going around a few of the yahoo groups I'm on about anti- schooling, and while it isn't really unschooling it is hopeful that the message is hitting mainstream America.

Although mainstream America really sucks when it comes to education and parenting and politics... Someone has to get the word out about alternatives to the mainstream.

In the same respect someone has to expose the truth about Obama and all of his associates and plans for socializing and taking over America as we know it and love it.

I am patriotic, I love this country and I love freedom, and I am very Libertarian leaning in my views of government. Although my husband tells me that many of my views are true conservative views. The party I always vote for except for when I voted for Perot needs to find their stones and stand up for what is right.

I believe that Palin has those stones and that is why I like her and that is why she is hated. She has balls, something many men don't have! I have been told many times in my life that I have them too, maybe it's high time I am true to myself even if it makes others uncomfortable.

I respect people who stand up and stand out and buck the system, rock the boat and don't conform!

There are some congressional seats open for this term and I hope that we get people in there who don't take this as a career but take this as working for the people by the people.

6 comments:

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

I, too sometimes offend on my blog.
Oh, well.
Say what you have to say. That's my opinion, anyway.

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

I had to add more...
I don't (and I don't think you do)
say things for the purpose of offending. I say what I feel because I am passionate about what I believe. I think that makes a difference.

L. J. Lowe said...

no need to refrain! refrain from what?!... the truth? NOT!!!!!!

jaci said...

It's your blog. You should be able to say what you want (without libeling someone, of course). Shoot, other people do.

And I don't think you say anything with the intent to offend. you're just a blunt, straight-forward person. Whcih is what I like about you. :)

Grace Walker said...

"I respect people who stand up and stand out and buck the system, rock the boat and don't conform!"

I love it!! That expresses exactly how I feel as well. YOU ROCK Stephanie. Say what you need to say.

Donna said...

Keep talking Stephanie. I love what you post, and you know that I too am trying to make people see the truth about Obama. That's all we can do really, expose him for what we know, explain why we are making the choices we are making. I have been on edge the last month over this election. I am really involved this time, locally as well as nationally. I am volunteering at my local republican office, making calls and placing signs. In the end, we have to be satisfied that we did what we could. And screaming from your blog is doing what you could! I just wish more and more people would read your blog. Everyone who reads here and has a blog should link to Stephanie's!