Sunday, October 05, 2008

Just for the heck of it

Go to urban​dicti​onary​.​​ com and type in your answe​r to each quest​ion in the searc​h box, then write​ the FIRST​ defin​ition​ it gives​ you.

1) Your name?​​ Stephanie
The sexiest girl in the world

2) Your age? 37
#1) Number often used in fiction because it is inconspicuous: A prime number greater than 25 but less than 50.

******Just a little side note if you are my age and you write out thirty seven it isn't something that you want to publish.

3) One of your frien​ds?​​ Julie
a girl who talks too much but also very hottt!
omfgzz! shut up julie, your hot, lets make out ;)

5) Favor​ite color​? Red

1) a communist
2) CCC tablet (Coricidin, OTC anti-tussive medicine)
1) "You reds!"
2) "He passed out on 48 reds (!)"

6) Birth​place​?​​ New York
Power that comes from diversity.... Pride that comes from making it to the top....
Nothing like the Big Apple.

7) Month​ of your birth​day?​​ May
cool; sexy; hot
i am so may

8) Last person you talked to? Jason
the only name that can be spelled through 5 months of the year.
J - July
A - August
S- September
O - October
N - November
"Jason is a very unique name"

9) What did you last eat? cake
kilo of cocaine.
"did you cut that cake"

10) Your nickn​ame?​​ Steph
another word for something so incredily beautiful it makes ur heart skip a beat.
chasematic: wow look at that super model!!
C dogg: yer shes steph alrite!!!
Chase: yer il take steph to the candy shop :)

3 comments:

justjuls said...

I haven't read blogs in a while - and THIS is what I find - ha ha ha! I'm HOT????? That is hysterical!

Deanne said...

I liked that fact about Jason's name - cool!

Donna said...

Ok, I bit and looked up thirty seven.....OMG! That's a bit TMI for me thank you! LOL

I may post mine tomorrow, I just finally got my muttering up.