Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back into TV Land

Bear with me, this is supposed to be at the bottom but I can't figure out how to move it and I don't feel like typing the post over. You'll get it as you read :) This is Jason fixing my ceiling. What does this have to do with TV, you ask...

There is always a story around here...


Today the cable guy was supposed to come between 12-3pm, I went to bed at 3:00am and I couldn't sleep...


I knew I had to get up just in case he showed up early or at noon, so I got up at 11:00am. I know for you normal people that isn't early, but it is when you are me and you didn't even sleep.


So I felt like crap :)


The day went on and we started thinking he wasn't coming so the guy called around 2:30pm, he was off in the boonies and apologized but he was on his way. Like they can't give him two jobs in the same vicinity...


So we are already wired because we have cable internet, we decided to go for the triple deal, tv, phone, internet.


Jared and I were in the boys room learning about the solar system, he had questions and thankfully I have encyclopedias in the house with pictures. So we were reading and talking and minding our own business when all of a sudden...


BOOM, CRASH, OH SHIT!


Well here's the picture.





The cable guy fell through my ceiling! First of all he wasn't hurt, phew!


All Jason could do was laugh and assure him it was OK, he was very remorseful. The thing is Jason already stepped through the same spot and we had the ceiling taped up, I'm not kidding! Except this was much bigger and now had to be worked on today. Oh Home Depot loves us!

I just told him *welcome to the money pit*

So anyway everyone is so excited we haven't had TV in 10 months. So guess what everyone around here will be doing for awhile :)

No comments: