Sunday, July 08, 2007

10 minutes of silence

Tonight, well it was just after midnight, I was actually sitting in my rocking chair, I put on Tesla, I poured a drink and I just chilled. Jason came to me and said hey what's up? I said Is this my life? I think I'm having an out of body experience, LOL!

Let's backtrack a bit, Jared my nightiest owl fell asleep just before 10:00pm, this is very rare and I can't remember the last time it happened. He has been up until 3:30-4:00 am this past week. I guess it caught up with him plus he went swimming today, that is pretty tiring.

Jason is planning on taking the kids fishing in the morning and so they were trying to go to bed so they can get up. At that time they were actually in their room watching a movie to try and relax. Kieran was asleep but Cassie and Brenny are like me, it's hard to fall asleep.

Well... Jared woke up and we tried to get him back to sleep but he had over a 2 hour nap and was wide awake. So then Brenny came out and said he couldn't sleep yet and Cassie was hungry and and and it was reality again...

Just a few short minutes I sat in the chair and tried to relax then reality came back and we just went with the flow. Here it is 3:16 am and Jared is still full of it. He and Jason lightsabre fought and played but daddy tired out and went to bed.

I just may have to go to bed and leave him up watching a movie, we shall see.

No comments: