Monday, September 01, 2008

whine

I am sick and I feel lousy!!!!!

My kids were sick this week and I thought I warded it off but now after taking care of them I got it.

BWHAAHAA!!!!!

To top it off I am very hormonal, I don't know if I'm coming or going, everything is 10 times worse than it really is, KWIM?

I skipped my period last month, I've been using progesterone cream since the 12th day of skipping it. Today I've had slight spotting and cramps and just plain pissed off feeling.

I hate being sick, it's all in my head, LOL! Head cold that is, sore throat, runny nose, headache, run down, oh and add a splash of hot flashes in there.

It's so fun to be me :)

If you read this, thanks for letting me whine, I don't do it that often...

I think I'm going to soak in the hottest water possible with a glass of wine and sweat this virus out.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Sorry you are sick. Prayers that you will feel better soon. YOu have been too sick lately, that's no fun at all : (

My headache is gone this morning. I think it was fomr the heat and me getting slightly dehydrated at the Faire. And of course the 50 million people (ok, not quite that many : ) that were there (I so hate crowds!)

justjuls said...

Not whine - wine sista! :)

unschoolermom said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! :^( It's no fun being sick!

Kandy