Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not do mornings! Well actually I do very early mornings since I am up until 3 or 4 am on most days.

Today Cassie had to be at soccer at 9:30, her game was at 10:30 but it was picture day, and Brenny had to be at baseball at 8:30 am for a 9:00 am game.

Jason took Brenny to baseball and I took Cassie to soccer. We all tried to go to bed early...

I went to bed at 1:30 am and was asleep by 3:00, I woke up at 5:00 and then 7:00, then it was time to get up. PHOOEY!

It was also really HOT here today, in the 90's. I got sunburned a bit too but at least I got my vitamin D.

We got home around noon and I was just so discombobulated, my whole day was messed up. I laid down from 1-3 pm, I just felt like I was comotose, non -functionable.

I had more coffee and got a few things done. That is why I hate getting up early it just shoots my day because I'm toast.

I guess I'm fine now, not sure when I'll go to bed. Don't call me in the morning I'll be sleeping :)

Mornings are just not my thing!

We have 7 more weeks of Saturday morning games...

3 comments:

Therese said...

'discombombulated'.. such a great word for a day of being not-quite-awake and not-quite-asleep. I had one of these same days today.

Going to go to sleep now!

((Hugs))
Therese

JoAnn said...

Ahh Sat. games. We have been lucky so far with Sierra's soccer. For three seasons now they have been on Friday nights. I am a morning person but the rest of my family is not. Hope you are getting some sleep now.

Tina said...

Better watch it.... those mornings can start something. JK.