Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What if...

Lisa tagged me again :)


1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:

There are several cyber friends that I want to meet, I won't name them but they know who they are :)

I've always wanted to meet Elizabeth Dole and Sandra Bullock.

2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world: Tuscany, Italy

3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind: Abolish public school.

4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:

That's a tough one, I have always been thankful that I live in the technological age.

5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours: An elephant, of course.

7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours: My sister, she died almost 12 years ago at the age of 21.

Tag your it tell us about your what if's.

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Pick me!
Pick me!
I hope I'm on the list.
Although I have a serious fear that if you met me you wouldn't like me for real.
What is up with that?