Sunday, January 04, 2009

V

Some of my peeps recommended that I watch V for Vendetta.

I love that, I have peeps :)

They just got an inkling of my view on government and thought I would appreciate the movie.

Have you seen the movie?

Oh my gosh!

This is not my usual movie, I mean I like comedy/drama type stuff I'm not usually into this,but I totally loved it.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

My political views have been expressed briefly and are in my politics folder.

I admit to being tame, I didn't want to offend anyone.

Guess what?

I'm so sick of political correctness, I'm sick of people being offended by every turn, I'm sick of walking on eggshells. I may not ever write publically how I really feel about the Obamanation. I will continue to write about living and learning and my view of it all.

Trust me, I have kept many of my real opinions quiet...

If anyone is offended by anything I say then they don't know me, they aren't ready to know me.


If I offend you then go shift your paradigm and come back and see me.

1 comment:

Wendy @ WMF said...

I loved that movie too. You should check out the graphic novel.

Why don't we start a "Unpopular Political Opinions" blog. lol

It's nice to "know" another unschooling mom who is not an Obama Mama.

Wendy @ WMF