Sunday, June 29, 2008

Learn Nothing Day


The first annual Learn Nothing Day
Go to the link for more info.
It is so funny because I believe it's virtually impossible to learn nothing. Although people who aren't unschoolers don't see it that way.
That means we can't even get out of bed or turn on the computer or watch tv or read the paper or go outside or talk to anyone or play or cook or go anywhere or...
Hmmm learn nothing would mean to stop living.
I just can't do it!
My husband said he is game, we'll just stay in bed all day, HA!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I'd love a day where I didn't need to go out of bed.....but I fear my bladder would betray me....and then on the way to the potty I might accidentally see or hear something I didn't know before....and then well darn it, I would have learned something and ruined the whole day! : )

Wendy said...

This is funny. I can see it now, my kids start to show an interest in something, anything and I yell from across the room "Hey! What are you doing? Stop it Right Now!" lol

void in Utah?! lol