Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Am I?

That's a good question. So many of us know who we are and others are trying to figure out who they are.

I know what I like and what I don't like but I don't think that defines who I am at my very core, my inner self, the one that I kept buried for so long. Well I'm coming back around, I don't know why I got so quiet and sheltered my thoughts and opinions.

I have to be me even if it offends you.

It's not my intention to offend but I really am sick of being quiet. Yes something happened today to cause me to say that, that will be a separate post.

I  am opinionated, I'm extreme, I tend to be an all or nothing personality, it's hard to do baby steps and moderation, it's just not natural to me.

When asked a question I give the answer based on my extreme views of things...

 School...you will get an earful, everything I talk about ends up back to public school being the root cause of the issue.

 It's kind of funny but it's true.

1 comment:

L. J. Lowe said...

You are a lot like Sandra Dodd this way.