Saturday, October 16, 2010

We are having beautiful weather here, finally! 70's-80 in the day 40's at night. I went for a walk today, got the kids out on their bikes.

I love this weather, sunshine, slight breeze, I just soak it in, get lost in it. This is what I wait for.

We had the hottest summer ever, you know global warming and all
I'm serious I was bitchin!

So I plan to enjoy these wonderful temps and get some exercise in the process.

I told  the kids to come out with me today. We used to go out in the spring, then in the summer we went out at 10 o'clock at night. Then stuff happened and we didn't walk... I hate when stuff happens, it messes everything up.

It's time to make it a habit again. It's important to get sunshine. Since it was so damn hot we didn't go out much this summer.

I am vitamin D deficient and take a supplement, I may give the kids some  since they haven't gotten much the past few months.

I hope fall stays this beautiful before the cold winter hits.

I don't like hot and I don't like cold. I like it just right, like it is now!

2 comments:

L. J. Lowe said...

i know what you mean about when stuff happens it messes everything up! blah! i hate when stuff happens, too... and it doesn't take much for me to get off-track.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, shit happens!