Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some people just don't get it

I'm not going to name names but sheesh! I guess the indoctrinated really don't know that they are indoctrinated.

The system sure works in that regard, it gets many to where they can't see learning or education without schooling.

To me school does not equal education. Schooling does more harm than good.

I am against compulsary schooling, the very nature of it's existence and it's purpose.

I realize I am in the minority, I have never been with the crowd. Always a non-conformist rebel.

It's how I roll.

Ask me anything, my answer may surprise you.

I don't apologize for being against school.

As a matter of fact, I think the world would be better off without it.

Things would be so different if parents actually raised their children and not the school system.

They would have to be resourceful and responsible

I had my kids on purpose, I don't believe that children are mistakes. I believe that people are irresponsible and having unprotected sex doesn't warrant you to be a parent.

Well that got off my  original thought but it's how I feel.

2 comments:

L. J. Lowe said...

why not name names? it would have helped me to understand where this was coming from.

it was a bit disjointed... but hey, you got it out. :)

Stephanie said...

I lost connection and it only autosaved part of it and I was too tired to rewrite it :)

But sometimes I just have to get it out even if it's disjointed...ha ha!