Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jared's opinion

We went to Publix last night and they were giving out balloons and candy.

On the way home Jared was reading the warning label on the balloon. It said "Choking Hazard, children 8 and under can choke or suffocate on balloons" Adult supervision needed etc...

Jared is 8, he was beside himself.
He said mom, that is stupid, kids my age and 6 or 7 should know better that to stick a balloon in their mouth.

He said that should be a warning for 3 and under.

He was insulted to say the least. He talked about it for a bit.

1 comment:

WomanHonorThyself said...

aw kids! (smiles)