Tuesday, November 11, 2008

two pictures

We went to the zoo today, I love the zoo, I get to see all the cool animals and the best part is the elephants of course.


Here we are, all six of us. Jason is usually taking the picture so this time we got him in the picture. If you look above his head you see the giraffe, that guy was a ham, we were talking to him and he came right up to us and was posing. It's funny that he is in this picture.

This is me and my mom.
Yes she is young and beautiful :)
It's great to have her here visiting.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Great family photo. Giraffes are one of my very favorite animals -- how cute that this one ended up in your picture.

Show Us The World said...

Looks like you had a great time. Giraffes are one of my favorite animals too. Your mom is young and beautiful. =)

unschoolermom said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the giraffe!

Kandy

jaci said...

Your mom *is* young and beautiful! It looks like you had a really great time and I am glad Jason got to be in the picture (even if the giraffe appears to be coming out of his head, lol!

Tina said...

She is beautiful but then so are you.

Hilaree said...

What a sweet, happy family.

Donna said...

I am so happy you have been having some fun lately. Fun always lowers ones blood pressure ; )

You and your mom are both beautiful, and I must say you are looking wonderfully thin! Don't get too skinny : )

I love the zoo too, but I love to look at all the cats. And some of those little tiny monkeys are cute too.