Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun workshop

We went to Build-a-Bear workshop for the first time. Cassie wanted one for her birthday so we were going there to get her present. I had no idea what it was going to be like, it is awesome. You pick your animal, stuff it, they sew it up, fluff it and accessorize. You also name it and get an official birth certificate.
I recommend it to anyone who hasn't been there.



This is Jared's bear his name is Stuffy. The machine stopped working and Jared's was hand stuffed, he helped stuff it. He built the lego background as soon as we got home.



This is Cassie with her bear Haley.



Here I am, my mom insisted on buying me an elephant, I couldn't resist.
His name is Rebel and his shirt has a guitar on it and says rock-n-roll.
He is so soft and fluffy and cute and cuddly, I think he is my cutest elephant yet and I have alot.

Fun, fun, fun :)

7 comments:

justjuls said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun. How cool. We got to do something like that at Boyd's Bear Country in Maryland a few years ago - and they had special "beans" you put in your bear for their personality. Kullen still has the monkey he made.

Colleen said...

There is a store in our mall that you can do this with. I was trying to think of something cool to do for my Cassie's birthday tomorrow and I think you just inspired me. We were going to go to the mall anyway as she wants to ride the "creature coaster"(indoor mini roller coaster). I think we just might have to visit the build a bear store too!

Me said...

The kids got to do this when we visited friends five years ago. It was a great experience for them too! I love your elephant btw!

Tina said...

That is so cool looking. We went there years ago.

The shirt that was on the bear now belongs to Belle, the girl kitty.

Wendy said...

Rebel?! Love it!

unschoolermom said...

This looks like lots of fun!

Kandy

Donna said...

We love Build a Bear. My youngest had her 8th, 9th and 10th birthday parties there. And since her b-day is in March, and they usually have some sort of shamrock bear, I make one for myself too : )

It looks like you guys had so much fun.