Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Menopause

Here is a website that goes over the many symptoms of Menopause

I'm not sure how much I'll share on this blog, many things I'll put on my private blog.

It's important to know what is going on with your body.

I figure there are lots of women my age and older who are starting to experience this stuff.

I am actually on the young side and am doing some research but believe it may be because before I had kids I was treated with Lupron.

I had endometriosis and I wanted a baby. I actually went through two rounds of shots which puts you in a pseudo menopause. I had all of the classic symptoms of menopause it was just drug induced.

This time it's for real. Awhile back I posted about my peri-menopausal symptoms and I get a lot of google hits on that so I hope this helps someone else.

I urge you to get your hormone levels tested. I have been using progesterone cream for a year now and it helps but I'm still having intense symptoms.

I just had my hormones checked and I have EXTREMELY low Estrogen, yes I'm only 37, well I'll be 38 soon...

I have just started on Bio-identical hormones. I highly recommend a natural or holistic doctor or at least one open to alternative methods. I believe (you can find lots of research on it)that synthetic hormones are bad for you and cause many more health problems.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thanks for the informative post. I would like to another website that provide information on menopause symptoms and treatments. Thanks in advance.

34 Menopause Symptoms