Saturday, April 04, 2009

Temporarily out of commission

UGH!!!!

I sprained my ankle last night. This has been a reoccuring event since I was 14.

The last time I did it was 4 years ago, it was one of the worst sprains.

I found out about arnica and I healed better then I ever did before.

Last night I was walking around toys and lost my footing and fell.

It is worse today than last night.

My ankle is swollen and I'm in a lot of pain.

My attitude needs adjusting because I was so pissed off.

I just feel so useless when I can't do what I normally do.

I do not like being dependent on others.

I can't walk so I'm pretty damned dependent right now.

I hate sitting, I like doing.

My ass already hurts!

8 comments:

Donna said...

So sorry you are wounded Stephanie! What a bummer! Praying that you heal quickly. Watch out for those toys next time, they're out to get you! : )

Stephanie said...

Thanks Donna!
My ankle looks like I have something bigger than a golfball growing on it.
It hurts like HELL and that is putting it mildly.

Donna said...

Are you sure you didn't break it? Maybe you should get an x-ray.

Stephanie said...

It's never been broken before. Since I don't have $$ for an x-ray that will be the last resort.
We'll just watch it,ice and arnica.

unschoolermom said...

I hope you have a quick recovery!

Kandy

Kendra said...

I'm sorry Stephanie!

I hope you get better soon and can get off your ass;-)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Girl!
I'm still sitting...UGH!!!

justjuls said...

Geesh - this is how out of the loop I have been. I read a post on someone's Facebook wall that said something about how you couldn't even walk. I am so sorry I've been such a crappy friend and haven't even checked in on you. I hope you are doing well. How is that ankle?