Thursday, August 25, 2011

People are people

We are all different, I don't expect anyone to be like me. I'm surprised when I find people who actually get me.

My viewpoint is unique to me and it's not usually popular.

My opinions are my own as are yours.

Sometimes I talk about things that I care about. You don't have to read it and you don't have to care.

I'm very passionate about children being raised in environments where they are respected.

I'm passionate about Unschooling. You don't have to share my passion and you don't have to Unschool.

If you are here reading I assume it's because sometimes I actually have something interesting to say.




4 comments:

Melody said...

I only recently found your blog, but I think you have plenty of interesting things to say, and so far I haven't read anything that I disagree with! I'm just glad you have the guts to say what you believe in.

Stephanie said...

Thanks Melody! Nice to meet you :)

Hannah K said...

I have really enjoyed your posts on parenting and it has given me a lot to think about. This subject has interested me since I was 14.
I come from Christian Authoritative parenting and homeschooling. So it has been a lot of unlearning going on. I'm really glad I learning about respectful parenting, and that it’s about relationship not behaviour management. I have learned lots since 14 and now that I will be 19 and I'm really glad I'm learning this now, before marriage and children.

Thanks so much for having the courage to write the things that matter to you.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for commenting Hannah! I'm glad I can help :)