Monday, May 16, 2011

The loss of friendship...

I had a best bud in high school, we did lots of stuff together, not all legal or right.... 

We were there for each other's tough life...

Jason and I moved to CA and we lost touch for a few years....Reconnected by phone when I was pregnant with Kieran....lost touch for several years...

We moved to PA and somehow I found her and she was in PA just a couple hours away... We had all 4 kids by then...She drove up for a visit and it was really great.


We moved to TN...she moved to another state...we found each other online again....

Then we connected on  Facebook and  found out that we have nothing in common.

As a matter of fact my views on schooling and vaccines put us at odds... Other things as well...

I just realized the other day that she unfriended me.... I guess even with our history she can't get past our differences....

Too bad, but oh well, nothing I can do, I'm leaving it and her alone....

Good - Bye!

2 comments:

Sandra Dodd said...

It's sad when those things happen, I know. It's also possible she'll come back around in a year or ten. I hope you aren't too hurt by the loss (and that it's temporary).

Cap'n Franko said...

Sorry to hear that. I have any number of friends, including you, whose beliefs and practices differ from mine. So what? We're all human at root and, for me, that usually trumps superficial differences.