Monday, December 13, 2010

HodgePodge

So It's like a freakin blizzard here in TN!

Cold, 15 degrees, 3 inches of snow, wind blowin,freezin my ass off!

I am not an eskimo, I didn't move here to freeze!

Prisons are closed tomorrow, that's good for the kids. My son's friend stayed the night last night and he wanted it to  snow so bad so school would be closed. Well he got his wish!

On a good note, I don't have to go out in it and my kids don't have to wish for it so they don't have to go to school.

My kids went out and played in it, 15 damn degrees because  they wanted to.

My kids have never been to school so don't long to have a day off.

They are free everyday!

That my friends is a BEAUTIFUL thing!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope you warm up soon! School is not closed here in VT, takes a bit more to stop things here. I bet the kids had fun in the snow!

labatterie said...

A bit more to stop things here.