Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Quick check in

I haven't posted anything new in quite awhile except for the quotes. I have been taking an online course in Homeopathy and that takes extra time from my week. I love it, I'm gaining a huge amount of knowledge and I will be able to treat my own family in first aid and acute conditions. I also plan to go on to the advanced course, it's all online so it's great for me.

The kids are doing great, Kieran and Brennan have been playing lots of Runescape, they'll each use a computer and get on at the same time and help each other out. Brennan is learning how to read as he goes, it's been such a natural progression for him, it's awesome to watch natural learning unfold over time.

Jared has been even more intense then usual and having major outbursts, we are working on helping him figure out his world. It's really hard to reach him sometimes and I am doing my best not to react and yell at him. Of course that is totally counterproductive and I've been doing pretty well, it's hard not to get frustrated when he is flipping out and yelling.

We are supposed to have major storms tonight, it's been really warm and now there is a cold front coming. We have the A/C on and will need the heat this weekend, bizarre.

Today is our 14th wedding anniversary, dh brought me lovely flowers and we had a nice family dinner.

No comments: