Sunday, September 06, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Abusive :: I have been a recipient of abusive behavior

  2. Psychotic :: sometimes I think that my step dad was psychotic

  3. Parents :: Jason and I have vowed to be the best parents we can be. I am doing the opposite of what my parents did.

  4. Yell :: I hate to yell but it happens sometimes,I'm not perfect, I'm hormonal.

  5. Amulet :: I have never had one, it makes me think of a princess though.

  6. Sandstorm :: I was in a sandstorm when I lived in Phoenix

  7. Amusement :: I think that a lot of people were put on this earth for my amusement

  8. Imitation :: I like the real thing, no imitations please

  9. Baby :: I love babies

  10. Rainbows :: God's promise or gay pride...bwhaaa!!!!!!

Luna Nina

1 comment:

Deanne said...

#7 really amused me. ;P